No products in the cart.
The Archetype – Production Pre-Order
The Archetype is our take on a double cutaway guitar which fuses elegance with modern design. We approached the shape with ergonomics and playability in mind. Built for heavier styles of music, we paired our higher output Feral humbucker set with a mahogany body and roasted maple neck construction. A flatter fingerboard radius, 24 frets, and beveled body design lends to fast yet comfortable playability. This model is meant to NOT get in your way when you need to shred, so we sculpted the back of the treble horn to allow all access to the upper register of the neck.
– Mahogany Body (if Gloss Sky Blue is chosen) Ash Body (if Satin Trans Black is chosen)
– 25.5″ Scale, 24 medium jumbo stainless steel frets
– Roasted Maple Neck (Satin finish)
– Ebony Fingerboard (16″ radius)
– Graphite Nut
– Reverse “Modern” Headstock Shape
– One volume, One tone (coil split), 5-way switch
– Balaguer Feral Humbuckers (Black Coils)
– Balaguer Locking Tuners
– Balaguer Hardtail Brass Bridge
*This is a Pre-Order, so please allow 2-3 month build time as we do not have these in-stock and they’re built to order.*
Each guitar from this run will come with a gig bag.
|Dimensions||48 x 20 x 8 in|
Gloss Sky Blue, Satin Trans Black
Left Handed, Right Handed